Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Earth Day and Rainbows

I'm back with my Filofax spreads from a couple of weeks ago. :) Sorry that I haven't been here in a while. I ended up getting really sick after we got home from our trip. Also, it's the end of the semester, so I'm up to my neck in evaluations and end of the year school stuff...

Anyway, while we were on vacation, I (GASP) didn't decorate my pages or even bring my planners with me! So, these are from the last week of April. I missed Earth Day while we were gone, but loved the stickers that I'd gotten for that week. So I used them anyway.


I have to say I love how this one turned out. I used Doodlebug Design for it. The border stickers are so cute, aren't they? They look like washi, but really are long stickers. 

This next spread uses goodies that I got in my April Gossamer Blue kits. The card, and die cuts are all from Pink Paislee. I haven't used many die cuts on my pages, but they work great - just like stickers. I just glue them down with a glue stick. The cloud/heart washi is from AC Moore and the yellow chevron washi is Bella Blvd.

Well, that's all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These pages are so cute, pretty and happy! I love them a lot!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Doodlebug is always so bright and cheerful and you decorated so cute!!! I hope your feeling better :-)

Anonymous said...

Your bright planner inspires me. to do more with my own planner.